ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Feel free to post off topic discussion vaguely related to information management systems here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By Ktlynch1970
Hello All,

I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if this is an inappropriate place for this question. (I am not enabled to private message yet).

I have been searching for usable speedometer widgets for some time. I REALLY like what I see on this site. My Group woiuld like to use widgets to help our clients guage portfolio policy compliance. We now have a situation that begs for this idea to be implemented.

In the interest of timleiness, I am looking for a turnkey solution that we can use and maintain . This would be considered commercial use, and I would want to respect this site's proprietary knowledge first and foremost.

I don't think the project would be complicated: Mainly speedometers (probably about 6-12).

I am open to any suggestions on how to proceed. I can be contacted ***************

Thank you,
Hi Ktlynch1970

No this is not an inappropriate question at all and we are really flattered that you like what we are trying to do here. We often do commercial work but to be honest we have been busy recently. However, feel free to send us an email at sales@exceldashboardwidgets.com describing what the sort of dashboard you are after and we will see if we can accommodate your needs.

Warmest regards

Peter
DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!