ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Posez des questions ou des problèmes sur les feuilles de calcul ExcelDashboardWidgets ici.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

What password or process is necessary to unlock the cells for editing? I have registered and have an activation code but it is still showing as protected. i found on the forum that you need to place your activation code in the cell M13 to unlock the spreadsheet but the spreadsheet will not allow an entry until it is unlocked. Please help as i am trying to use the product with some real data for a presentation but losing confidence that i can make this work based on the time spent troubleshooting.

thanks
I sent you a quick email about addressing the problems with your activation code.

Feel free to let us know what you are trying to present with your dashboard and we'll try to help you set it up right. How about sketching it out with a pencil and paper and taking a photo and sending it to us? We'll have a go at laying it out for you.

Fred
ExcelDashboardWidgets.com
By dbarnwell
Got the private messages. Thanks again for your help with this.

Download and try for free!