ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Posez des questions ou des problèmes sur les feuilles de calcul ExcelDashboardWidgets ici.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By cascade
I'm considering purchasing Excel Dashboard Widgets, however, in the example I downloaded it only shows speedometer and thermometer widgets. The "Knowledge Base" page on the website mentions sparklines and traffic lights. Are those part of the whole package? What other widget options come with the license? Thanks.
By DashboardWidgets
Hello Cascade

We recently revised our original dashboard widgets spreadsheet.

I don't know if you have had a chance to look at it, I have attached here:
f.jpg
In this revision there are six types of widget as follows:

a) A Linear Dial Widget
a.jpg
b) A Thermometer Widget
b.jpg
c) A Non-Linear Dial Widget
c.jpg
d) A Traffic Light Widget
(222.44 KiB) Downloaded 738 times
e) An Equalizer Widget
d.jpg
f) A Percent Grid Widget
e.jpg
We are really happy to help you if you need any support customizing these widgets to your needs, including setting up multiple widgets, or customizing individual widgets (for example making an equalizer widget with 50 values). We can even help with customizing the color schemes (I recently noticed the widgets look nice on a black background).
f2.jpg
We can even design a widget from complete scratch (including custom vector work or art work) if you can describe what you need and how the dashboard needs to be laid out.

Hope this helps and good luck with your dashboard project.

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!