ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Discussion related to the black art of dashboard design..

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By peterk
Good morning all,

I need some help please....

I downloaded the free "Excel Dashboard Widgets" and watched the video, I am unable to re-create a new dashboard, the widgets showcase tab is protected, and I am unable to find the section where you have to change the X and Y axes.
My email is peter.koller@za.g4s.com

Regards

Peter
By DashboardWidgets
Hi peterk

The video we prepared which shows copying and pasting of widgets is actually a tutorial for users of the paid commercial version of the dashboard spreadsheet that is completely unlocked. The idea with the free version of the dashboard is that it is a "proof of concept" sufficient enough to help you make a decision as to whether you would like to purchase the commercial version.

Unfortunately, we needed to protect parts of our intellectual property and as a result some parts of the free version of the Excel dashboard spreadsheet are locked. In it's current from the free version of the dashboard spreadsheet shows random values every time you press F9 to refresh. Adding the activation code to the cell M13 of the 'Dashboard Configuration' Tab unlocks the cells on the page and allows you to fill in your own values for up to eight dials and four thermometers.

Hope this helps and please do get in touch via the forum with any assistance that you require with your dashboard.

DashboardWiddgets

Download and try for free!