ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By keeons
Hi,

I registered completely and I entered my e-mail address and confirmation number, but I can not still find the widgets showcase calculations to copy/paste to my own sheet?

Thank you in advance,
Keeon
By glail
Hi, I am very impressed by this service and considering purchasing the licence.

However my question is would I be able to customise my own dashboard based on my data. I am looking to create cost and performance dashboards using quartile positions.

I look forward to your response.
By DashboardWidgets
Hi glail

Yes, the idea behind these widgets is that they can be combined and configured for users to create their own custom dashboards.

Have you seen our videos on YouTube which explain the steps of configuring these widgets?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_ATU ... K4cVW-UvaQ

The widgets are made up of common Excel objects (textboxes, graphs, shapes) and so it is a lot easier if you have an Excel ninja in your office who is experienced at working with MSExcel.

Feel free to ask for support in this forum if you need more assistance.

Regards

DashboardWidgets
By gwinkeleer
Hello DashboardWidgets,

I too am impressed with your product, and am considering license purchase.
One question: Once the license has been purchased, and I can create a dashboard widget for delivery to another person (i.e. the executive who is looking at the dashboard with the widgets), is there any requirement for that executive to have a license to view the dashboard (with the widgets) that I have created? Or does the license simply give purchaser the ability to create the widget, much like a license to download a picture for insertion into an Excel spreadsheet would be needed to download and insert the image, but not for anyone else to be able to see it after it has been inserted?

Your response is eagerly awaited...
-gwinkeleer
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Gwin

Great question! The terms of the license can be found on the payment page here

I've extracted the part related to the terms below...
Commercial License Terms
The commercial license is based on 'fair use'. It allows the license holder, or any individuals within the license holder's organization, to use the Excel widgets in any way, shape, or form they choose. The commercial license allows the Excel widgets to be emailed to third party individuals outside of the organization but does not allow third party organizations to extract the widgets and uses them for their own purposes. This exceeds the 'fair use' terms and they must purchase their own separate 39 USD$ commercial license for their organization.
In layman's terms - this means that you can use the widgets without restriction within your organisation.

Hope this helps and feel free to get back to us if you require more support.

Regards

DashboardWidgets
By gwinkeleer
Thanks for the swift reply.
I am sold - I want to buy a license.
One problem - your website will not accept my American Express card.
It is in good standing (Platinum), but I tried twice - no luck.
Could you drop me a line as to why this payment cannot be accepted?
Thanks,
gwinkeleer@comcast.net
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Gwin

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with PayPal and your American Express card.

We are happy to talk directly with PayPal. Can we trouble you to let us know what payment rejection message they gave you?

Thanks in advance.

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!