Home Page Knowledge Base Support Forum Free Downloads

Net Promoter Score (NPS) Widget

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Net Promoter Score (NPS) Widget

Postby mdaley » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi

I'm having great fun designing a Customer Service Dashboard but am struggling building an NPS dial which should look like the dial in the picture I've uploaded - can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

Mark
Attachments
nps picture.xls
(85.5 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
mdaley

Re: Net Promoter Score (NPS) Widget

Postby DashboardWidgets » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Mark

Sorry for the delay. We finally managed to take a look at this. Take a look at the attached NPS widget we have designed for you...

Net Promoter Score.jpg

Net Promoter Score Widget for Mark.xlsx
(26.04 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

If you would like us to make a quick video explaining how we created this widget feel free to let us know. By the way, to make the NPS widget we adapted the 6 segment dial from this post here.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=165&p=446&hilit=segments#p446

You’ll notice that we didn’t add the horizontal bar chart with the % breakdown for Detractors, Passives and Promoters – as per your example (as the information is already present) – however this is a very easy task if you want to add it.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask for more support with your project.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
DashboardWidgets

Re: Net Promoter Score (NPS) Widget

Postby mdaley » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Great thanks very much, I'll have a go at the bar myself. I've played around today with a few more dials and made a good bit of headway myself but a video would be really helpfull aswell. Once again many thanks!

Mark
mdaley

Return to 3. Help! I Have a Problem, Can Someone Give me a Hand?