ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By mdaley
Hi

I'm having great fun designing a Customer Service Dashboard but am struggling building an NPS dial which should look like the dial in the picture I've uploaded - can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

Mark
Attachments
(85.5 KiB) Downloaded 834 times
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Mark

Sorry for the delay. We finally managed to take a look at this. Take a look at the attached NPS widget we have designed for you...
Net Promoter Score.jpg
(26.04 KiB) Downloaded 706 times
If you would like us to make a quick video explaining how we created this widget feel free to let us know. By the way, to make the NPS widget we adapted the 6 segment dial from this post here.

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... ments#p446

You’ll notice that we didn’t add the horizontal bar chart with the % breakdown for Detractors, Passives and Promoters – as per your example (as the information is already present) – however this is a very easy task if you want to add it.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask for more support with your project.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
By mdaley
Great thanks very much, I'll have a go at the bar myself. I've played around today with a few more dials and made a good bit of headway myself but a video would be really helpfull aswell. Once again many thanks!

Mark

Download and try for free!