ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By preeti.pkar
This is just awesome... Could you please post an unlocked version of this for the Licensed Members, please... YOU GUYS ARE DOING A FABULOUS JOB!!! Thanks so much.
By g.shaw.au@gmail.com
Peter , good day to you .

Firstly I am really happy with the Temperature Widget that I bought back in August , 2014 . It really works well and looks professional .

So I was wondering if I could get Excel Dash Board Widgets to design a widget for me , specifically for Go Carts .This widget will calculate the TRAVEL TIME and COOLING STOPS .I have attached an excel spread sheet with my first attempt at trying to do it . I hope it illustrates exactly what I am after . The maximum speed that these Go Carts can travel at is 30 km/hr so I want to have a graph with this 30 km/hr option , and any other speed option they may select .
Drive Away Original.jpg
Are you able to do this for me ?

Regards

Greg
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 1249 times
By DashboardWidgets
Hey Greg

We like a challenge so take a look at the attached - not sure if it completely meets what you are trying to do - but it's our interpretation! I have to say its a rather tricky problem and a little harder than it first looks!! Anyhow, if you have any questions about what we've done or ideas for improvements feel free to get back to us!
Drive Away.jpg
(2.53 MiB) Downloaded 1011 times
By the way, we noticed in the file you attached that your graph for 20km doesn't meet the requirements for max 1 hour of travelling time between cooling stops (you have a travel time of 1 hour 30 minutes) and an extended cooling stop (one hour) every 4 hours (your cooling stops are all 30 minutes). We designed the widget to follow the requirements rather than your graph - hope this is OK!

If you like what we've done and feel like buying us a coffee - feel free to leave a donation by clicking the button below (by the way we can provide a EU Tax Receipt if needed!).

Also, don't hesitate to get back to us with any suggestions for improvements to the widget we've created.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
By g.shaw.au@gmail.com
Good day Peter .

The Widget works well . The only difficulty that I am having is changing the Distance Block Colours . I have manage to change the Time Interval Block Colours with no problem .

As a matter of interest is is possible to have the Block Colour Coding based say on the distance traveled . For example , if the distance is 100 km then this should be yellow , and when it gets to say 120 kms it turns red . These will be set parameters for the Scale Colour Coding .

Greg

Download and try for free!