ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By Coopers
Dear ExcelDashboard Widgets,

I posted a problem that I have been experiencing with the traffic light widget and uploaded my spreadsheet which reveals the issue - but have received no response. I would be grateful for a reply as I am working to a deadline and need to resolve this issue. To repeat the problem, I am creating an inter-linking series of spreadsheets using the traffic light widget which records the success of work streams which then feed into dials which give an overall score for a sector of work. All this was going well with the dials but when I tried to use thetraffic light widgets, they give a strange little dot in the top left of the traffic light which should be on...rather than a nice glowing light. I attach again the spreadsheet I am having problems with - the Court dashboard is working fine, the problem I am having is with the red coloured Charities Dashboard and associated support pink pages. The tweaked calculations work ok and produce the black dots where they should be, but sadly no lights...can you help please?

Many thanks.
Attachments
(116.9 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Download and try for free!