ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By Caroline Parry
Just downloaded the spreadhseet, read the instructions, unhid the Widget Showcase Calcs tab and found that the information on it is not viewable (apart from a couple of Comments flags), I can't select any cells, much less copy them anywhere.
I have entered my email and activation code in the relvant field.
What do I do to make the info visible?
Hi Caroline

The free version of the dashboard spreadsheet has been designed to demonstrate 'proof of concept'.

You'll notice we have locked the Widget Showcase Calcs tab to protect our work.

On the commercial version all of the tabs on the dashboard spreadsheet are fully unlocked.

If you are interested, there is an additional tutorial here where we have unlocked the calculations tab of one of the widgets to further demonstrate 'proof of concept'.

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... ?f=24&t=86

Sorry for the confusion and please do let us know if you have any more questions about the functionality of our excel dashboard spreadsheet.

Best wishes

DashboardWidgets
Hi James

Did you download the correct version? The version on the download page has 11 widgets (22 widgets in total as each type is represented as light and dark versions)..

A) Linear Dial Widget
B) Non-Linear Dial Widget
C) Thermometer Widget
D) Equalizer Widget
E) Traffic Light Widget
F) Pie Widget
G) Trend Widget
H) Up/Down Widget
I) Funnel Widget
J) Dots Widget
K) World Map Widget

Let us know if you have any problems downloading this version.

Warmest wishes for 2013!

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!