ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By colemanp
Hi All, Im really keen to learn how to build my own ones of these widgets, but I cant seem to work out what I do with the activation code to get the unlocked version.

Could you please help? Thanks in advance! cant wait to see how it goes!

Cheers
By DashboardWidgets
Hi colemanp

The widgets we have created are basically groups of Excel shape objects that respond to values in the spreadsheet. These widgets can be arranged to form a dashboard for key performance indicators.

Unfortunately, we needed to protect parts of our intellectual property and as a result some parts of the free version of the Excel dashboard spreadsheet are locked with a password (the paid version is completely unlocked).

The idea with the free version of the dashboard is that it is a "proof of concept" sufficient enough to help you make a decision as to whether you would like to purchase the commercial version which is completely unlocked.

In it's current from the free version of the dashboard spreadsheet shows random values every time you press F9 to refresh.

Adding the activation code to the cell M13 of the 'Dashboard Configuration' Tab unlocks the cells on the page and allows you to fill in your own values for up to eight dials and four thermometers.
Configuration.jpg
Please be aware that a while back we completely unlocked one of the widgets so you can get a better idea of how they work. You can find a link to that widget here..

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... &t=74#p250

Hope this helps and feel free to get back to us if you have more questions.

Warm regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!