ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By nulikiran
Hi,

I am using this widget a little differently, and would need help. I am using this to compare metrics from last month to current month. The KPI is related to Application processing. In our typical environment, we would like to see more applications being processed compared to the previous month. So, the lesser than the previous month - the better. I was able to change the %'s to show positive or negative. But, I have to reverse the baseline color options (that are originally provided as part of the unlocked version). I would like to show green for positive developments, and red for negative on the 'Percent Change Background Chart (Colour)' box. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!
Hi nulikiran

We made a quick video to show you how to reverse the colors of the percent change widget.

We are also nearly finished working on a quick solution to your other post (changing the colors of the thermometer widget based on values) and will reply shortly.

Please feel free to let us know if anything is not clear or you need more support.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets.

Download and try for free!